A few news items:
- Synthcom has a new phone number! 832-EUROPA6 (832-387-6726). Please don't call the old number.
- Synthcom no longer accepts credit card payments. For those that don't like Paypal, we off Google Checkout as a payment option.
- Synthcom is currently a low priority for me. It may take a few days for me to respond to your emails. However, shipping product is a priority for me, and I almost always ship all kit orders and board upgrades out within 24 hours of receiving payment.
Completion of Europa version 2.0 has been delayed. :( The vast majority of users have no problems with it, but a few who clock the arpeggiator from an external device with a short clock pulse report a loss of clock sync. Unfortunately, fixing this is going to require a major architectural change, and a large investment of my time. Perhaps in the Fall of 2010.
Version 2.0 Delayed
This version offers many new features, including:
This will be a free upgrade for current Europa
owners once it's released.
If you'd like to receive a copy of the V2.0 release candidate now, please click here
- Expanded Patch Memory
- Multiple Undo function for Patch Editing
- Layer Mode
- Keyboard Transpose
- Improved Arpeggiator Syncing with support for Song
2000-2010 Synthcom Systems, Inc.